September 02, 2009

Day Four

Well it's been several days since I was able to sit down and say a few words. Seems like things have been quite in an upheaval. my son who works for Delphi here in Midwest Indiana, Has lost his job at the end of August ,BUT found a new job with Delphi in Brighton MI. Only 4 hrs away. Other job he looked at was in Austin TX. Then through facebook my middle daughter tells me my oldest daughters' husband has also found a job. Oh happy day!!!!! My days will be long waiting for the announcement of their moving. Grand boys will I miss the most.
I make seat belts for a living and am very happy to say we received a contract for a very large order of units to fit the new MRAP to replace the Hummer in Iraq. This new vehicle is much safer and will ensure the safety of our soldiers when they hit a roadside bomb.
I have worked on my sewing room more and have the desk and sewing machine set up to start getting some things finished. It has been since December that I have been able to make anything. I did make Lynette Anderson's Noah's Ark quilt. Just needs quilted.
Everyone have a good holiday and stay safe


Happy Stitches,
Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment