January 01, 2011

Happy New Year





























I want to wish everyone the BEST of a New Year. 2011 HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see Judy L is doing a UFO Challenge to finish up some old(er) projects sitting around taking up that so much needed space in a sewing room(closets,under beds,shelves). Sounds like this is something I need to get into and ssssoooonnn.
I'm not at home, still on vacation at my daughters in Virginia and not leaving until later today to fly back to Indiana... at that time I think I shall bring out 12 from my 150 (UFO, FIU's, Phd's, PIG's,etc). I think I will start with the oldest to the newest. But, I am only going to do for that month projects that need:
1.) Binding
2.) Quilted
3.) Borders
4.) Sashing and Borders
5.) Rows,sashing and Borders
6.) Blocks completed, etc
7.) Children charity (7) need binding
8.) Table runners (3 Christmas, 2 Halloween,3 Summer, 1 Fall)
9.) Applique ( Pat Sloan's Meadow Breeze)
10.) 1st thing that is in my reach when the number is pulled
11.) Embroidery blocks that are hanging around
12.) Finish It Up!!!!!
Lets make this a very productive year and clean up THE ARK
Happy Stitches,Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment